May 19, 2010 I am already in the midst of mid years GP, Chinese and Econs is over and i know i didn't do quite well. I did have a goal but i guess its not quite possible yet. GP was like totally urgh.. I forgot the meaning of alleviation and i assumed it as cause ( i know this is embarrassing) so i carry on and writing my plan, and Mr Lim just stood there and stare at my plan, in my hear i was like "uhoh, i think its wrong" So then to play safe i went on to do question 4, elderly as a burden. Paper 2 was relatively ok (i find), but i have no idea how i will fare for it. Its like in JC, it seems manageable, but when you get your results, its just OMG.Chinese was totally screwed, i have never did chinese in such a panicky feeling before, i have no idea why as well, there were so many other thoughts in my head, I guess cause it was a afternoon paper, and blur me i went to school at 7.30 am, thinking the paper starts at 8 am. I can't concentrate in the afternoon, I pray hard this won't happen to my Chemistry paper. Everything will be over. Econs, i don't know, couldn't quite finish my paper. Tomorrow is Physics and Maths, my both achilles heels. WORST subjects. But i am trying for maths this time and just let go of physics FOR NOW. And Friday, the most important paper, Chemistry. I came back so late today, my plan was to come back have a nap till about 12 and study, but because I didn't want to feel left out, i not sure why, i realised after i enter into JC i feel very insecure. So then i followed my friends to heartland mall and spent like 1 hour sitting there chatting! OMG. I regretted going. Then we left, I was the only one who is taking bus from opposite so I asked her to follow me as she can take opposite as well, and all she says was "lets wait for the rest lahs", so i just decided to leave myself, alone. Its so unfair, she always wait for the others cause she thinks that they are very poor thing, then what about me? Nevermind, forget it. Its just two years. I don;t know why but i just can't clique well with the girls in my class, just not my kind i guess. But its just two years, I will tolerate. Luckily there is still CH. I thank God for that. Entering into JC let me experienced many new things, superficial people, egoistic people, weird people and the feeling of being left out. Maybe its just a test that God have put for me. I will grow out of it, I will. Maybe i was just too pampered and had friends that were really great previously, now i have to learn. I miss you, really. When then we can have that meal? " Absence diminishes small loves and increase great ones, as the wind blows out the fire and blows up the bonfire" Bye. ):
|
ME
Just another girl on this earth, angels in heaven sang for joy on: 12 March 1993. For a new born baby named LIANE. I am quite a cam-whore and materialistic girl. I also admit Im quite pampered. Have a habit of giving my friends random names. & I tend to think and probe over alot of things. A follower of many taiwan dramas and espically love "下一站,幸福 。 恶作剧之吻。败犬女王" Loves most chinese music, singing and playing music. SRJCian Saint Hildan (2002-2009) CHIJ KC (2000-2001) I trust in God. "the heart has reasons that reason dont understands" ♥ LOVES!
♥
♥ purple.white ♥ stitch! ♥ mango ♥ avocado milkshake ♥ sour stuffs ♥ raw salmon ♥ japfood! NOTES FRIENDS Jonathan.TT. YongJian Terryin. T Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend HISTORY ➜ August 2008➜ May 2010 MUSIC |
credits
layout
Created by Baby-Angel