May 14, 2010

Just read Jono's blog and he just posted about starting to mug and do as uch as he can to do well in his all his tests.

Two days are given to us as study break, and i just wasted both of it. It felt more like a holiday! Totally guilty, its mid-years in 2 days' time and yet I am still not doing anything about it. Jono's mid-years is like in... 1.5 months? Omg, and he's is already feeling the urge. Even Kokila is studying already, and me and Cheng Hui have a competition on who is going to do better, how, how?

Forget about it for now. Its sunday night for sure. (:

I realised i have been becoming more emotional, watching tv shows can make me cry,seriously i wonder why. Insecure? Am i really that? Many say that family support is one of the most important thing in life. I can say i dont really have it. My relationship with my parents is bad, i find it tougher each day to communicate with them, sometimes i dont evn feel like replying them cause i want to avoid any arguements. This is bad, I know its bad, everytime i have troubles, they were never first in my list for me to talk to. Sigh.

Eden once said, he used to have this problem as well, but as he grew older he begin to understand his parents 的苦心。 Well, i hope it is true, in Church everytime Pastor talks about family and its the current topic, i always feel like crying, but always putting on a strong front. I will pray about it, God please help me!

I know i am a girl that is always putting on a strong front, always happy and on-going of stuffs. I don't want people to worry, and i don't want to feel embarrassed. I rmbr that day in school, OMG, so embarrassing in front of CH, its like the first time a guy see me cry, literally. But i really felt much better. Really. I really thank CH for everything he did, without this friend i guess i would have already 崩溃。That day i sent a text to CH to thank him, and he saw through me. Amazing.

I'm really tired.

" All thoughts, all delights; whatever stirs this mortal frame, all are but ministers of love, and feed his sacred flame"

Bye!

"where there is love, there is life"
LIANE @ 9:04 PM

+++

ME

ANELIEW.RUTH
Just another girl on this earth,
angels in heaven sang for joy on: 12 March 1993. For a new born baby named LIANE.

I am quite a cam-whore and materialistic girl. I also admit Im quite pampered. Have a habit of giving my friends random names. & I tend to think and probe over alot of things.

A follower of many taiwan dramas and espically love "下一站,幸福 。 恶作剧之吻。败犬女王" Loves most chinese music, singing and playing music.

SRJCian
Saint Hildan (2002-2009)
CHIJ KC (2000-2001)

I trust in God.

"the heart has reasons that reason dont understands"

LOVES!


purple.white
stitch!
mango
avocado milkshake
sour stuffs
raw salmon
japfood!

NOTES

May 14, 2010

Guilty.

Just read Jono's blog and he just posted about starting to mug and do as uch as he can to do well in his all his tests.

Two days are given to us as study break, and i just wasted both of it. It felt more like a holiday! Totally guilty, its mid-years in 2 days' time and yet I am still not doing anything about it. Jono's mid-years is like in... 1.5 months? Omg, and he's is already feeling the urge. Even Kokila is studying already, and me and Cheng Hui have a competition on who is going to do better, how, how?

Forget about it for now. Its sunday night for sure. (:

I realised i have been becoming more emotional, watching tv shows can make me cry,seriously i wonder why. Insecure? Am i really that? Many say that family support is one of the most important thing in life. I can say i dont really have it. My relationship with my parents is bad, i find it tougher each day to communicate with them, sometimes i dont evn feel like replying them cause i want to avoid any arguements. This is bad, I know its bad, everytime i have troubles, they were never first in my list for me to talk to. Sigh.

Eden once said, he used to have this problem as well, but as he grew older he begin to understand his parents 的苦心。 Well, i hope it is true, in Church everytime Pastor talks about family and its the current topic, i always feel like crying, but always putting on a strong front. I will pray about it, God please help me!

I know i am a girl that is always putting on a strong front, always happy and on-going of stuffs. I don't want people to worry, and i don't want to feel embarrassed. I rmbr that day in school, OMG, so embarrassing in front of CH, its like the first time a guy see me cry, literally. But i really felt much better. Really. I really thank CH for everything he did, without this friend i guess i would have already 崩溃。That day i sent a text to CH to thank him, and he saw through me. Amazing.

I'm really tired.

" All thoughts, all delights; whatever stirs this mortal frame, all are but ministers of love, and feed his sacred flame"

Bye!

"the heart has reasons that reason dont understands"@ 9:04 PM

credits

Powered by Blogger

layout

Created by Baby-Angel