May 25, 2010

Yesterday was supposed to be a great day with a morning of PW and free after that. After PW, most of the guys wanted to go pool at hougang plaza, was in a dilemma if i should go. Then it started to rain, Inging had an umbrella so i followed her. CH, KC and BH so poor thing, stand at security guard there waiting for it to dry, i felt so back, borrowed Inging's umbrella and walked back to shelter them, just to find out that CH had an umbrella -.-! But nevermind, we went for lunch then POOL AGAIN. LOL. Nothing much but really had fun. Went to ahmah's house and swam, for the first time, the whole swimming pool was empty. Its was like late afternoon already, no Sun, no tan, no fun. ):

It all started when i reached home, see someone's FB status and realised someone has just PS all over again, i didn't want to kick up a fuss so just shut up after 2 comments, but here she comes and type a whole chunck of words, trying to "explain" herself. I was like forget it, she don't even understand how i felt, so I don't care and just said i was in a bad mood to avoid of the whole situation. If i don't do that, i will just lose another "friend" or rather the whole group of them, so what can i do? nothing.

I got so lost of what to do and started talking to CH, and realised that i really have been a bastard to vent it all on CH, i feel so bad after going out with Van and talking to her about it as well. Now, all i have in SRJC seriously is only CH and maybe KC, really lost. But nevertheless, i still have God, Im grateful.

It was disastrous, i cried like shyt. Lets just hope i won't explode one day in this 2 years.

Well, today is well and good. Van pon school and went to enjoy with me! So nice right, HAHAHS. Watched "Last Song", quite a nice show, quite emotional, but i felt numb. I don't know why. But anyways, had so much fun shopping and talking about our sch life,and witness some weird pple. We went back and forth from orchard to somerset to orchard to somerset. HAHA and my feet got so hurted with my pair of neckerman slippers, i guess i haven't worn it for a long time and it got a bit "rough", so i went to buy a kappa sneaker, PURPLE in colour. hahah, omg and a very embarrassing thing happened, we went out of OG and went, where's the MRT? the security guard behind us said, you know how to come here, don't know how to go back? then he points and laughed. SO EMBARRASSING!!!

Today is great, really. I miss my sec sch friends, really much. Its like no friends can ever replace them.

Van talked to me about 3. I actually didn't had him in my thoughts for long, I felt guilty. But what can i do? Stitch occupies my thoughts the most, I can't control that. I'm sorry 3. I really am.

So sad, i have blisters in the front, back and sides of my feet. Sob.

And, tomorrow have school, I hope its not too awkward.
(:


"Love is hard work, and hard work sometimes hurt. "
Anyeong.

"where there is love, there is life"
LIANE @ 8:16 PM

+++

ME

ANELIEW.RUTH
Just another girl on this earth,
angels in heaven sang for joy on: 12 March 1993. For a new born baby named LIANE.

I am quite a cam-whore and materialistic girl. I also admit Im quite pampered. Have a habit of giving my friends random names. & I tend to think and probe over alot of things.

A follower of many taiwan dramas and espically love "下一站,幸福 。 恶作剧之吻。败犬女王" Loves most chinese music, singing and playing music.

SRJCian
Saint Hildan (2002-2009)
CHIJ KC (2000-2001)

I trust in God.

"the heart has reasons that reason dont understands"

LOVES!


purple.white
stitch!
mango
avocado milkshake
sour stuffs
raw salmon
japfood!

NOTES

May 25, 2010

Lost Control.

Yesterday was supposed to be a great day with a morning of PW and free after that. After PW, most of the guys wanted to go pool at hougang plaza, was in a dilemma if i should go. Then it started to rain, Inging had an umbrella so i followed her. CH, KC and BH so poor thing, stand at security guard there waiting for it to dry, i felt so back, borrowed Inging's umbrella and walked back to shelter them, just to find out that CH had an umbrella -.-! But nevermind, we went for lunch then POOL AGAIN. LOL. Nothing much but really had fun. Went to ahmah's house and swam, for the first time, the whole swimming pool was empty. Its was like late afternoon already, no Sun, no tan, no fun. ):

It all started when i reached home, see someone's FB status and realised someone has just PS all over again, i didn't want to kick up a fuss so just shut up after 2 comments, but here she comes and type a whole chunck of words, trying to "explain" herself. I was like forget it, she don't even understand how i felt, so I don't care and just said i was in a bad mood to avoid of the whole situation. If i don't do that, i will just lose another "friend" or rather the whole group of them, so what can i do? nothing.

I got so lost of what to do and started talking to CH, and realised that i really have been a bastard to vent it all on CH, i feel so bad after going out with Van and talking to her about it as well. Now, all i have in SRJC seriously is only CH and maybe KC, really lost. But nevertheless, i still have God, Im grateful.

It was disastrous, i cried like shyt. Lets just hope i won't explode one day in this 2 years.

Well, today is well and good. Van pon school and went to enjoy with me! So nice right, HAHAHS. Watched "Last Song", quite a nice show, quite emotional, but i felt numb. I don't know why. But anyways, had so much fun shopping and talking about our sch life,and witness some weird pple. We went back and forth from orchard to somerset to orchard to somerset. HAHA and my feet got so hurted with my pair of neckerman slippers, i guess i haven't worn it for a long time and it got a bit "rough", so i went to buy a kappa sneaker, PURPLE in colour. hahah, omg and a very embarrassing thing happened, we went out of OG and went, where's the MRT? the security guard behind us said, you know how to come here, don't know how to go back? then he points and laughed. SO EMBARRASSING!!!

Today is great, really. I miss my sec sch friends, really much. Its like no friends can ever replace them.

Van talked to me about 3. I actually didn't had him in my thoughts for long, I felt guilty. But what can i do? Stitch occupies my thoughts the most, I can't control that. I'm sorry 3. I really am.

So sad, i have blisters in the front, back and sides of my feet. Sob.

And, tomorrow have school, I hope its not too awkward.
(:


"Love is hard work, and hard work sometimes hurt. "
Anyeong.

"the heart has reasons that reason dont understands"@ 8:16 PM

credits

Powered by Blogger

layout

Created by Baby-Angel