May 14, 2010 It has been long since I have posted. This blog has actually nothing to do with love, it's just that I like the skin. Haha. I have decided to continue blogging cause I realise that it's hard to talk to my school mates nowadays. Jc life is really hectic, i have really no idea why i got into a JC. And i didnt anticipated all these coming. I even have problem with friendship for the first time in my life. Its really tough. We are all so busy, so many things to do and mid years is in three days time.I have just wasted one day not doing anything but to do up this blog of mine. For the first time I actually have the urge of studying earlier than to do what I did before for my past 10 years of schooling; studying the night before. Maybe it's because I have been not doing well. I have not been passing physics! And Maths, though improving but I have no confidence in passing this time round. Well, although I have redeemed myself for lecture test 2 for chemistry, but I know I am going down. ): GP is one of the worst, no idea how am I going to pass! Well, Chinese I can say it's still around there, at least I know I won't fail for sure. Economics, I have really no idea, no idea at all. PW, have been putting alot of effort in doing my PI, helping out friends of other schools I realise I learn as well. Just got our groups on Monday. It's a not bad group I can say. Although some say it can be better, I am happy with it. Cheng hui, Yong jian, Timothy, Buan Heng. Really hope we will be able to work well! Ps, cheng hui, stop making fun of me le!! I had eye infection on Monday. Dont know how I got it. Well, I text you and I am well contented that you replied and shown concern. Really happy. Guitar have been great, got into exco as logistics personnel and working with the log team is a great experience, but DW is always making fun of me and HW. Zz luhs. Set a few motivation for life and for my studies. Firstly,for God, I have rededicated myself to God once again on 6 may 2010. Secondly, for myself and my family. Thirdly, one of my best friend, Jonathan teo, he's so smart and wise! And also stitch. Go for it !
|
ME
Just another girl on this earth, angels in heaven sang for joy on: 12 March 1993. For a new born baby named LIANE. I am quite a cam-whore and materialistic girl. I also admit Im quite pampered. Have a habit of giving my friends random names. & I tend to think and probe over alot of things. A follower of many taiwan dramas and espically love "下一站,幸福 。 恶作剧之吻。败犬女王" Loves most chinese music, singing and playing music. SRJCian Saint Hildan (2002-2009) CHIJ KC (2000-2001) I trust in God. "the heart has reasons that reason dont understands" ♥ LOVES!
♥
♥ purple.white ♥ stitch! ♥ mango ♥ avocado milkshake ♥ sour stuffs ♥ raw salmon ♥ japfood! NOTES FRIENDS Jonathan.TT. YongJian Terryin. T Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend HISTORY ➜ August 2008➜ May 2010 MUSIC |
credits
layout
Created by Baby-Angel